JOBS / CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
DCCU is now accepting applications for:
DCCU...gratefully one of the top upholsterers in the nation is searching for experienced:
Furniture upholsterers, seamstresses, and cutters.
To apply, please fill out this form:
...Or, you can call (310) 558-4088
We want you to succeed!
Thank you for applying!
We craft high-end furniture for celebrities, architects, designers, restaurants, and anyone who seeks our quality-work.
Applicants must have at least 5 years of experience, 10+ years is wonderful:
• Measure, cut, install and secure material (leather, fabric) on frame.
• Recover custom-upholstered furniture/Stripping-fabric/Making from scratch.
• Slipcovers and Wall Upholstery experience is a plus
• Knowledge and experience in furniture upholstery.
• Ability to use upholstery tools as well as other hand/power tools.
• For seamstress: Ability to hand and machine sew.
• Ability to create patterns with leather, fabric and stitching.
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA.
Required education: High school or equivalent.
Required experience: 5 years of experience in high-end furniture upholstery.
Starting pay: $14 - $20, based on experience and credentials.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00/hour based on experience